04 October 2023
Art Competition Now Live
THE CREDIT UNION ART COMPETITION 2023 IS NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The theme of this year’s competition is ‘My Community & Me’ and gives local young artists the opportunity to present their own interpretation of what their community means to them. It is a celebration of the places, people and shared moments that define our lives and we’d like you to consider your local community and your place within in. What makes your community different? Is it the people within it? Is it the beauty you see every day? So it’s time to unleash your imagination and use your artistic talents to convey what ‘community’ truly means to you.
Note: Connect Credit Union have contacted all primary schools in the common bond via email with entry forms, rules and closing date.
HOW THE ART COMPETITION WORKS
- The Credit Union Art Competition caters for all ages ranging from 7 years & under to 18 years & over.
- Entrants may only submit one entry and it must be accompanied by a fully completed entry form and returned by Wednesday 18th October 2023. All entry forms must be securely attached to the back of each individual entry.
- This competition requires entrants to draw or paint posters using pencil, charcoal, pen or ink, felt tip marker, crayon, pastel, water colours, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster colour or collage.
- All entries must be submitted in either A3 (420 x 297mm) or A2 (594 x 420mm) and in landscape orientation. Other sizes and portrait-oriented entries will be disqualified from adjudication.
- Closing date for entries to be returned to Connect Credit Union (5 main Street Blackrock) is Wednesday 18th October 2023.